RDL Babyface Astringent Hydroquinone+Tretinoin #3
Net. Wt. 60 ml
Formulation: Each ml contains 40 mg Hydroquinone and 20 mcg Tretinoin
Indication: For the topical treatment of acne vulgaris and for pathological hyperpigmentation such as chloasma, melasma, freckles and lentigines.
Direction for use: Moisten a piece of cotton with RDL Babyface Solution #2 and gently apply on face and neck areas. Do not
rub. Use once or twice a day.
Exposure to sunlight should be avoided when using the product. For better and safer results, use RDL
Sunblock Cream at day time to provide sun protection and RDL Whitening Cream during night time to
moisturize the skin.
Precaution: Excessive exposure to sunlight should be avoided. Should not be used with sunburns until fully recovered.
- Should not be used longer than 2 months.
- Do not apply to broken skin
- Should not be used on children twelve (12) years below.
- Do not use to treat more than 10% of the total body surface.
- Should not be used by pregnant women.
Dosage and Administration: Use once or twice a day
Storage: Store at temperature not exceeding 30C.