A mild lactic acid superficial peeling formulation that brightens and clarifies skin
FAST FACTS: 5% lactic acid formulation offers very mild exfoliation; smoothens and refines skin; contains Tasmanian pepperberry derivative to help reduce irritation, inflammation, and sensitivity associated with acid use; features a pH level of 3.60-3.80; vegan formula is cruelty-free and doesn’t contain alcohol, silicone, nut, gluten, and soy
PERFECT FOR: Silky, supple skin
HOW TO USE
- Apply once per day, ideally in the PM.
- Can be diluted with other treatments to reduce strength until skin develops tolerance.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- (Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
- Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.)
Contraindications: Lactic Acid should not be used on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin. Please refer to additional sun protection note and other warnings in provided directions.
WHAT YOU GET: (1) Lactic Acid 5% + HA
NET WEIGHT: 30ml
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (water), Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolmer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Arginine, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Ethylene-Diamine Disuccinate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethyl 2.2-Dimethylhydrocinnamal, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylclycerin, 1.2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol