What is Ampalaya Plus?
Ampalaya Plus is a natural dietary food supplement that contains Ampalaya (Bitter gourd), Banaba, and Luyang dilaw (Turmeric). Ampalaya is one of the 10 medicinal plants promoted by the Philippine Department of Health as a traditional food that may help maintain blood sugar levels. Banaba is a plant that has a long traditional use in the Philippines. Studies show that Banaba contains corosolic acid and ellagitannins (lagerstroemin, flosin B and reginin A). regular use of Banaba may have positive effects on the body’s blood sugar levels. Turmeric also known as the “Golden Spice” has been traditionally used in ancient medicine (Indian Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine) because of its numerous health benefits.
Diabetes, cardiovascular illnesses and degenerative arthritic conditions have now become major public health problems that is set to double by the next decade. Ampalaya Plus is an innovative product composed of 3 herbs: Ampalaya (Bitter Gourd), Banaba (Lagerstroemia speciosa) and Luyang Dilaw (Turmeric). Ampalaya Plus capsules is a natural herbal supplement gathered from clean, pollution-free farms.
Ampalaya is a nutritional vegetable listed as a medicinal plant in the Philippine Pharmacopoeia. Banaba is a herb traditionally used as a diuretic and helps in reducing weight. Luyang Dilaw helps lower cholesterol and has anti-oxidant. The synergistic effect of these natural ingredients and the balanced formulation ensures that Ampalaya Plus works. It is clinically proven to normalize the blood sugar of both diabetics and non diabetics It also contains a mixture of flavanoids and alkaloids to make the Pancreas produce more insulin that controls the blood sugar.
Antioxidants are a naturally occuring substance that helps keep the body healthy. They work by clinging on to unwanted free radicals that do harm to other cells in the body by pairing up with them.
Recommended dosage is 1 to 2 capsules, 10 minutes before every meal. 3 times a day.
- Ampalaya Plus is Clinically Tested by the University of the Philippines College of Medicine .
- The SUPERFOOD Bitter Gourd (Ampalaya in Filipino) is a tropical vegetable mainly found in Asia, Africa, and the Caribbean. It helps normalize blood sugar levels in insulin-sensitive and insulin-resistant persons.
- It is FDA (Food and Drug Administration) registered with CGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) and ISO (International Organization for Standardization) certification.
- Banaba is a traditional medicinal plant that also helps in lowering blood sugar levels. Also, it assists in ameliorating hypertension and inflammation.
- Turmeric is a common type of spice usually found in Asian cuisine. A traditional medicine, it has been granted a Generally Recognized as Safe status by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) of the the United States.
- Ethically produced and locally sourced