A non-greasy concentrated hydration support formula
FAST FACTS: Includes amino acids and amino acid derivatives creating a combined total concentration of 17% (by weight); resembles the composition of amino acids found in the skin’s own Natural Moisturizing Factors and provides enhanced barrier support, elasticity, osmotic balance, and desquamation; also includes a 5% (by weight) concentration of D-Panthenol which is a pro-vitamin of Vitamin B5 to provide surface and below-surface hydration while aiding in skin repair and anti-irritant functions; features a pH level of 4.75 to 5.25; vegan, cruelty-free formula does not contain alcohol, oil, silicone, nut, or gluten
PERFECT FOR: The maintenance of healthy, functioning skin
HOW TO USE
• Apply a few drops to face in the AM and PM before creams.
• A tingling sensation can be expected after application.
• If the sensation is too strong to tolerate, the formula can be mixed with other creams or serums of your preference before each application to reduce the strength.
• If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.
• Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
• Patch testing prior to use is advised.
• Refer to The Ordinary’s in-depth guide to patch testing.
• Keep out of reach of children.
It may cause a temporary tingling sensation upon application. If desired, the formula can be mixed with other serums or creams upon application to reduce its strength.
WHAT YOU GET: (1) Amino Acids + B5
NET WEIGHT: 30ml
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Betaine, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, PCA, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Threonine, Valine, Proline, Isoleucine, Lysine HCl, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glutamic Acid, Citric Acid, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol